Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The welfare of our members, volunteers and the racing community has always been and will remain the priority for our club.

Yesterday, the UK government escalated the coronavirus response from “contain” to “delay” and Scottish Government added “From Monday all large gatherings above 500 people with the potential to impact the emergency services should be cancelled.”

With this in mind, we are closely monitoring and evaluating our position on upcoming events and particularly, round 1 on 5th April.

We are in close communication with Knockhill on the matter and have agreed to continue discussions over the weekend. We will issue a further update to members, fans and supporters on Monday 16th March.

To re-assure competitors, if we are forced to cancel any of our events, we will move forward or refund all entry fees.