SCOTTISH MOTORSPORT OPEN DAY, 20 January, Knockhill Racing Circuit
Did you know you can go motor racing in Scotland? Come visit to find out how!
Our team are going to be at Knockhill Racing Circuit on Sunday the 20th January to welcome anyone who has an interest in going motor racing in 2019.
Here you will have the opportunity to join one of our club drivers on track for a thrilling passenger ride around the undulating Knockhill circuit, in anything from a Mini Cooper Cup Car to a Westfied kit car. There will also be high paced on track demonstrations from the Scottish Legends Cars and Formula Ford championships.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to meet the drivers, teams and club coaches to find out how you can get involved yourself in the fun filled, adrenaline packed, racing scene, here in Scotland.
The event is free to attend. To get involved, simply:
- Register your interest with us below
- Arrive at Knockhill Racing Circuit anytime between 11am and 3pm
- Visit Scottish Motor Racing Club awning – which will be positioned in the middle of the main paddock – where you will be able to:
- Sign up for a free passenger ride
- Pick up one of our championship brochures
- See some of the 2019 competition cars up close
- Meet club representatives, coaches, drivers and teams to find out how you can get your own racing journey started
If you’d like to attend this unique day and learn more about how you can get started in motorsport yourself, then simply register below. We’ll be releasing further details on the cars coming over the next week – stay tuned to our social media channel for details.
If you can’t make it to this Open day, don’t worry! Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you some further information and guidance on how you can get started in motor racing.
(There is limited availability for passenger rides so registering will help us to schedule you in a slot):