Unfortunately due to the adverse weather knockhill have been forced to cancel the testing today. This means we will have to postpone or Go Motorracing Day. If you are already on your way we are here this morning. We will keep you informed of a re-scheduled date as soon as possible.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused